We are committed to the quality of our Pre-Owned cars. Every vehicle that bears the Porsche Approved seal has been professionally prepared to our exacting standards by Porsche trained technicians, using only Porsche Genuine Parts. Each vehicle is put through a stringent set of checks for safety, reliability, and performance, including a rigorous 111-point mechanical inspection. With a documented vehicle history, we ensure more than just quality, we create trust.
Our Porsche Approved commitment:
• The vehicle has been inspected in compliance with our 111-point checklist
• All rectification work has been performed by a Porsche trained technician using only Porsche Genuine Parts
• All routine servicing and maintenance due within the next three months or 3,000 miles will have been carried out as a minimum
• The vehicle has a minimum of 12 months MOT (only for vehicles over 36 months old)
• Fitment of N-rated tyres to a minimum remaining tread depth of 3mm
• Assured electrical functionality and battery condition
• Body refinishing to exacting Porsche standards
• A full valet and final quality inspection
• Our standards are independently monitored and audited
• A minimum of 24 months Porsche Warranty and Porsche Assistance.
The advertised price of Porsche Approved Pre-Owned vehicles includes a minimum of 24 months Porsche Warranty and a minimum of 24 months Porsche Assistance cover. This cover is comprised of any residual unexpired Porsche New Vehicle Warranty/Porsche Approved Warranty and Porsche Assistance service/policy remaining on the vehicle and, where this is less than 24 months, the cover will be topped up with a Porsche Approved Warranty insurance policy and a Porsche Assistance insurance policy to assure a total minimum coverage of 24 months (the “Top Up Insurances”). It is not mandatory to take these Top Up Insurances.Search our Pre-Owned stock
As an official Porsche Centre we are always looking to increase our stock of Porsche Approved Pre-Owned cars.
If you are considering part exchanging or selling your Porsche please contact a member of our team. We would be delighted to arrange a no obligation, professional appraisal and valuation of your vehicle.Contact us
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp . For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here